Global Footsteps is a volunteer-led Cheltenham based charity established in 1985 with a focus on sustainability and education, promoting unity and protecting the planet for future generations ...
Social Media Officer
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/globalfootsteps/opportunities/Social-Media-Officer/55900 to join
SummaryWe are looking for someone energetic and social media savvy who is motivated to develop creative skills in the charity sector.
We are looking for someone to carry on the work of our Social Media Officer who is moving abroad. She has already set up a personalised strategy and we have a presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We now need someone who can:
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with our web developer on branding improvements and providing feedback on website development.
- Design our seasonal newsletter with updates for members, using Mail Chimp.
If you have experience in those areas and can devote some of your time to help Global Footsteps, then we would love to hear from you.
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
About Global Footsteps
We are growing more engaged with local festivals and events, and we are starting to plan events and activities in our office building that will help raise our profile, improve social engagement and encourage donations. We are always looking for volunteers willing to bring excitement and diversity of mindset and innovation.