Social media coordinator
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/UnderThe-Edge-Arts/opportunities/Social-media-coordinator/56598 to join
SummaryWe are looking for someone who enjoys posting and promoting events via social media platforms to join our team and help spread the news about upcoming events
Using information from our website and events listed on our Facebook page by our programme coordinator. You will help reach as wide an audience as possible using your social media skills. Tap into suitable groups and use your magic to reach potential audiences, promote events and raise the profile of UTEA.
Can be done anytime, anyplace, anywhere and may be used as a portfolio piece for students /early marketing careers.
About UnderThe Edge Arts
Our principles are to:
• Actively promote participation in and enjoyment of the arts for the people of Wotton and the surrounding area
• Provide opportunities for learning and personal development through the arts
• Provide equality of access for all
• Provide opportunities to promote and celebrate the work of local artists and crafts people
• Provide a local venue to bring arts activity to a wider audience.