Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/The-Roses-Theatre-Trust-Ltd/opportunities/Volunteer/65821 to join
SummaryBecome a volunteer with the opportunity to gain skills and increase your role across other areas of the organisation.
With a minimum requirement of one shift per month, you can choose when and how you support your local arts venue, plus gain perks!
- Gardening Group
During a shift you may:
- Meet and greet our audiences and users
- Check tickets for entry
- Support our marketing and fundraising initiatives
- Serve food and drinks
- Help us keep the venue clean and tidy
- Support community groups, special events or outside events
As a volunteer you will:
- Receive a complimentary Friend Membership (worth £50!)
- Retail discount of 50%
- Enjoy films and live shows whilst undergoing your volunteering responsibility
- Meet new people and create new social circles
- Understand how a theatre/cinema operates
- Have 24/7 access to your digital volunteer rota via RotaCentral
We show up to four films a day plus various daytime and evening live shows in which you can donate your time to. We also have a small outside area in which we require seasonal gardening assistance. No previous experience in the arts or hospitality industry required.
Apply now via our website
Once your application has been received, you will be invited for a standard stewarding induction at The Roses. Further training is available for our retail areas and is organised on a regular basis.
*Please note, these inductions are usually on a 4-6 weekly basis.*
About The Roses Theatre Trust Ltd
On our stage you’ll find world-class musicians, Britain’s best comedians, and a cutting-edge film programme. We also have a huge programme of events and activities you can get involved with including our innovative youth strand, Roses Young Creatives.