The Family Haven strives to help vulnerable families in the Gloucestershire area, the families we help are homeless or living in unsuitable accommodation or stuck in the poverty loop as a result of ...
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/The-Family-Haven/opportunities/Trustee/62178 to join
Since 1988, The Family Haven has been a lifeline to vulnerable families in Gloucestershire. Our nursery offers a haven of warmth and learning to children under the age of five, while our trained staff bring desperately needed support to their mums, dads and carers.
The Trustees have control of the Charity and are responsible for its activities, property and funds.
Work to be undertaken
- Ensure that TFH pursues its objects as defined in the Memorandum of Association and in accordance with the Mission statement.
- Ensure that TFH complies with its constitution, charity law, company law and any other relevant legislation or regulations.
- Contribute actively to the board of trustees' role in giving firm strategic direction to TFH, setting overall policy, defining goals, setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets.
- Safeguard the good name and values of TFH.
- Ensure the sustainability of TFH.