Stroudwater Textile Trust
About Stroudwater Textile TrustStroudwater Textile Trust manages the Dunkirk Mill Museum with its immense working water wheel and the Gigg Weaving Shed where you can try your hand at weaving, both located in Nailsworth.
• Bring together textile enthusiasts as members and volunteers;
• Demonstrate our restored historic machinery at Mill Open days ;
• Run the impressive waterwheel at our flagship museum at Dunkirk Mill;
• Provide educational resources;
• See hand handlooms and a power loom;
• Research/lecture/publish materials on textiles and local history;
• Curate exhibitions and organise events.