We believe that everyone is important and that Mental Health support should not cost the earth. Here at Nurture hub, we understand the impact a SEND child(ren) can have on finances, as well as other ...
Do you have a child or family member with a disability or mental health concern
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Nurture-Hub-Therapy-Service-CIC/opportunities/Do-you-have-a-child-or-family-member-with-a-disability-or-mental-health-concern/65330 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a Member to help steer the direction of the service, helping with development aspects of the business as well as having a lead area
Nurture Hub Therapy Service C.I.C is a strictly not for profit that provided online Counselling for parents that have a child with an addition need or difficulty. Our philosophy is that counselling should be available for parents when they need it.
- Do you have a family member with a additional need and or experience of looking after children that are classed as SEN?
- Can you spare a 5 hours minimum a month ?
- Do you have a passion for helping others ?
- Do you have a lead skill area or interest such as finance, HR or organisation?
- Do you work well from home and at your own pace ?
If so this could be the voluntary roll for you. For further info please get in touch!
About Nurture Hub Therapy Service C.I.C.
Families that have a child with SEND needs often have to fight for services. We work with all families with children aged 18 or under, regardless of type of diagnosis or identified need. Our criteria is that at least one child in the family has a diagnosis or a plan in place that identifies your child as possibly having an additional need.