Support for monthly Craft sessions
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Gloucestershire-Carers-Hub/opportunities/Support-for-monthly-Craft-sessions/64757 to join
SummaryVolunteer for monthly online craft sessions
Gloucestershire Carers Hub is seeking a volunteer to run an online craft class for Carers in the local community. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a fun and engaging environment for participants to learn and explore their creativity.
- Plan and prepare creative and engaging craft activities for Carers.
- Deliver online craft classes to Carers via Zoom
- Provide advice and guidance to Carers on crafting techniques and materials.
- Maintain records of attendance and feedback from participants.
- Engage with Carers and build a community of craft enthusiasts.
- Passionate about crafting and sharing knowledge with others.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain crafting techniques clearly and concisely.
- Experience in running online classes, workshops or webinars/ If you have no experience we can support you to develop these skills.
- Knowledge of different crafting techniques and materials.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- A desire to make a positive impact on the lives of Carers in the local community.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in making a difference in the lives of Carers, we would love to hear from you.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Gloucestershire Carers Hub
If you register with the Carers Hub you will have access to free information, guidance, support, to empower you in your caring role. This could help you to meet other carers and to interact with others in a safe space.
The Carers Hub is an easily accessed service where you can gain support, feel valued and offload your worries or concerns.
What help can I get from Gloucestershire Carers Hub?
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG), from our supportive Triage team
Signposting to other services
Contingency Planning Support
Benefits and financial advice
Full carers assessments, support planning and reviews
Access to groups
Training, social gatherings and activities
Access to the Carer Aware Discount Scheme
Professional counselling service
We offer a safe space to talk about you and your caring role, we will work with you to identify how we can support you.