Board Meeting Minute Taker
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/GL-Communities/opportunities/Board-Meeting-Minute-Taker/53113 to join
SummaryWe are looking for someone to help take the minutes for our board meetings.
Management Board Minute Taker
Where: Advice and Resource Centre (ARC) Matson
When: Last Tuesday of every month (Evening at 5:30pm)
We wish to put into place a volunteer that will support the Board to take the minutes of their full board meeting per month - last Tuesday of the month at Trinity Centre 5.30pm until around 7.30pm.
· We will support this volunteer with any further training and development as required by the successful applicant.
· We need an enthusiastic individual to help us write up the minutes either directly to IT or write the notes and type them up afterwards and send them to the CEO for sign off.
· Further duties if you want to get more involved in the organisation.
· Valued work experience and ability to fill in the gaps of unemployment.
· References for future work etc.
· Personal growth and training.
· Making a difference to the community.
· Working with a wide range of people.
There are many benefits in volunteering, and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few. It is even been reported that it’s good for your health (mind and body).
To apply - simply click 'Join' and answer a short question. We will then be in touch to discuss the next steps.
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
About GL Communities
We provide Advice and Advocacy, Education and Employability, Wellbeing and Social Inclusion with Community Development and Engagment throughout our work.
We have 3 bases Advice and Resource Centre, Ewe Space and Phoenix Centre all in Matson.
We run a volunteer project within all areas of our work and volunteers are an integral part of our organisation from our Board members to working alongside all our teams.