Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Forest-Community-Shed/opportunities/Media-coordinator/67724 to join
SummaryTo help with the delivery of the digital communications elements of the Shed. This will involve digital promotion and social media activity.
Communicating our service offering successfully to local residents and other community organisations and ensuring successful delivery of online marketing campaigns as communications is core to all the Shed’s plans and projects.
Mainly working alone, but attending some meetings where necessary. A clear understanding of the groups aims is needed and a desire to make a difference to the people who are supported.
• Create, edit and publish content updates and web pages
• Ensure content is optimised for all search engines and devices
• Improve and make suitable changes to reach a wider audience.
• Create compelling and engaging content in line with the organisation's tone of voice.
• Manage social media activity across all appropriate channels
• Communicate with subscribers to their social networking activity
• Report on social media activity
• Respond to enquiries promptly.
• Create and implement campaigns and posts on Facebook & Twitter, ensuring audience appropriate messaging
• Support activities across the CIC with their digital needs and contribute to maximising income.
About Forest Community Shed
A voluntary community group, for everyone, providing a social environment for well being through shared creativity