Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Footsteps-Counselling-and-Care/opportunities/Communications-Assistant/52669 to join
SummaryCan you be our social media star, sharing our stories with engaging and inspiring posts?
About the role
Volunteer Communications Assistant is an interesting and flexible role. You will work with the Social Media and Comms team to keep our social media current, active and on brand. This will involve keeping an eye on social media in our area of work for news and information, engaging with and sharing relevant posts to our accounts and creating new posts as required.
What skills and attributes required:
- Fully IT literate and conversant with all social media platforms
- Experience in using social media for business or charity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to work as part of a team
What we can offer you:
- Become part of our wider team of volunteers
- Support with training where needed
- One to one support in your role
- Support your on-going career with job references if requested
- Flexible working, hours, days and time to suit, work in the office or at home (current Covid Restrictions allowing)
To apply, please click 'Join' and you will be asked a short question. We will then be in touch to discuss the next steps with you.