Chair & Trustees
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Artlift/opportunities/Chair--Trustees/62333 to join
SummaryCan you help us benefit more people living with health challenges?
Artlift is seeking a new Chair and Trustees
Why join Artlift?
Artlift has a proven track-record of enabling people to find and self-sustain improved health and wellbeing through pioneering Arts on Prescription programmes and Creative Health projects.
As Social Prescribing expands, this is an exciting time to join us in giving a creative lift to adults living with mental and physical health challenges in Gloucestershire.
Through partnership, co-production, training and consultancy we positively impact on Creative Health sector approaches and developments.
The gaps we are seeking to address:
We would welcome applications from arts, health and/or education sector professionals with:
- experience and awareness as a person from a minority / marginalised community
- experience of Chairing boards or networks
- financial, income generation and/or marketing expertise
Training / mentoring will be provided for applicants with no former Trustee experience. Four Board meetings per annum
- Some Trustees join working parties or co-production groups
- Most meetings are midweek on Zoom
- The Board is responsible for setting Artlift’s strategy and policies and guides the team
- The Chair line manages the Executive Director
Find out more / to apply:
Application deadline: Friday 31 March 2023
Find out more and make an application by visiting our website.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
Artlift also provides residencies and Workplace Wellbeing packages to support the mental health of staff in the corporate and statutory sectors in these challenging times.