Assistant to the Executive Director
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Artlift/opportunities/Assistant-to-the-Executive-Director/53103 to join
SummaryIn this role you will help support the Executive Director in the overall management and day to day running of Artlift.
About the role:
- You will support the Executive Director and/or core team with the following:
- Internal communications / administration
- Coordination of, and communications with, the online Move On Hub for Artlift alumni
- Research and evaluation support
- It is anticipated this role will require an average of 2 days per week of your time.
Tasks you may support with include:
Internal communications & systems:
- Setting up and taking notes at meetings, including team and co-production meetings
- Helping to improve / maintain systems, including:
-The central contact management database
-The log of artists’ training
-Supporting GDPR / data compliance
- Helping to organise staff events and/or contributing to internal working parties (e.g. Disability Working Party) as reasonably requested.
Move On Hub coordination:
- Reading and responding as needed to posts on the Move On Hub private Facebook group, addressing (with ED input where required) any issues with members’ posts
- Researching / posting useful information and prompts to keep Hub members engaged
- Suggesting updates to the Move On Hub website page as required
- Building, with members, a Move On Hub gallery
- Supporting fundraising for, organisation, promotion and in-session support of, co-produced online Creative Café events for Move On Hub members
Research & evaluation support:
- Support with sourcing and organisation of images, quotes and statistics useful for reporting and/or promotional purposes as directed
- Support collation and analysis of programme monitoring and evaluation materials, including checking Smart Survey and keeping Artists / Volunteer Assistants informed regarding which participants need chasing to complete benchmarking and/or exit wellbeing questionnaires
- Research income generation prospects as directed, maintaining a Prospect Database
- Desk research as directed to support programme / business plan development.
You will predominantly work from home via Zoom or telephone, attending occasional face-to-face meetings or training (likely to be held in Gloucester).
Artlift also provides residencies and Workplace Wellbeing packages to support the mental health of staff in the corporate and statutory sectors in these challenging times.