Together in Matson aims to provide positive responses and resources in order to combat the negative challenges faced by members of the community of Matson and surrounding areas. Using a strength-based ...
Office Support Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Together-in-Matson/opportunities/Office-Support-Volunteer/52821 to join
SummaryAs the office support you will be helping with a variety of duties.
About the Role
As the office support we are looking someone that wants to assist in the making of teas and coffee and do general light cleaning duties. This would suit a person that likes to help others and is a generally chatty person that can mix with people and make sure rooms are ready for the next groups.
Time commitment would be variable, any times or two hours in the morning
What Can I Get Out Of It?
- Make a Real Difference – Many members who use our services regularly come to rely upon them to socialise, meet with friends and experience new things. These important services, simply would not run without our volunteers.
- Develop Skills Without Realising – Patience, diffusing tension, problem solving, group management, team building…you can go on courses to practice all of these. Or you can volunteer with us and develop them all at once.
- Do It For Your Future – Enhanced skills, check. Self-motivation, check. Accepts responsibility, check. Not motivated by money, check.
- Part Of A Team – We’re a team and we run everything as a team. Everyone gets our total support, and a unique opportunity to learn.
- …It Makes Us Happy! – The warm glow of seeing our members smile – sometimes that’s all that matters!
To apply, please click 'Join' and you will be asked a short question. We will then be in touch to discuss the next steps with you.