Motorsport Marshals Needed
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/The-Bugatti-Owners-Club/opportunities/Motorsport-Marshals-Needed/53913 to join
SummaryAt Prescott, the Bugatti Owner’s Club is always looking to recruit more marshals to join our friendly team in orange.
At Prescott, the Bugatti Owner’s Club is always looking to recruit more marshals to join our friendly team in orange:
- Be part of a great volunteering team that makes Prescott ‘happen’
- No experience or pre-existing qualifications necessary
- No obligation to attend minimum number of days a year
- Training is given on the job and at specific training days
- Number of roles available – track, start, paddock
- Opportunity to progress into other positions as you gain experience
Anyone interested in marshalling can come along for a taster day to experience what marshalling is all about, On the day you will be shown around the venue by the Chief or Deputy Chief marshal and see all aspects of what a marshal does. After lunch, you will be allocated to a marshal’s post for the full experience then progress from there for future events. Please note we do ask for marshals to be over the age of 16 due to the nature of the work.
If you are interested in marshalling and coming along for a taster day please RSVP to this post and we will get in contact.