Recruitment Vetting Administrator
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/CCP/opportunities/Recruitment-Vetting-Administrator/52886 to join
SummaryIf you have administration experience and excellent attention to detail, we would like to hear from you.
You will play an integral role within our People, Engagement and Quality team. You'll join a friendly group of PEQ administrators who assist with the recruitment vetting of anyone joining the Charity.
We are CCP – are you?
Your day will never be the same.
About the role
- After someone has accepted our job offer, you will be the next point of contact.
- One day you might be speaking to a new volunteer joining the charity, the next day a senior manager.
- You'll take them through the vetting stage of recruitment, communicating via email, phone and text, to gain their employment, educational/training, volunteering history and gathering their references.
- You'll be conducting video calls to check their Right to work and DBS document details.
- You'll be keeping them informed of where they are in the process
- A big part of the role is to keep organised and log everything you have done so your senior and other hiring managers can see where you at in the process.
You'll be set up so you can do a mix of home working and in the Cheltenham office.
We always want our volunteers to feel confident and supported within their roles and therefore ensure you have had lots of training. Some examples of what you can expect are below:
- CCP Induction - Policies and Procedures (1 Day Training) Must be Completed
- CCP Induction - Professional Standards and Safe Working Practices [PECS] (1 Day Training) Must be Completed
- CCP Induction - Safeguarding Training - (1 Day) Must be Completed
- DBS Level Must be None
- Reception Induction Must be Completed
- Service Level Induction Must be Completed