Newsletter and Administration Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Forest-Voluntary-Action-Forum/opportunities/Newsletter-and-Administration-Volunteer/72585 to join
SummaryHelping to maintain our list of local volunteering opportunities and produce a volunteering monthly newsletter using Canva and Mailchimp.
Forest Voluntary Action Forum support Community and Voluntary Organisations in the Forest of Dean to find volunteers, we also support people who want to find volunteering roles locally. We are looking or a volunteer to support our work in this area by:
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of local volunteering opportunities.
- Uploading information to our website and social media abbout volunteering.
- Collecting together new volunteering opportunities each month and editing text into a suitable format to share.
- Collecting and creating visual assets using Canva to make out Volunteering Newsletter visual and engaging.
- Using Mailchimp to publish this information into a monthly volunteering newsletter.
Good ICT skills and literacy will be needed as well as an ability to use MS Word / Excel / 365 / OneDrive. Familiarity with Mailchimp, Canva and website Content Management Systems would be useful, but training can be provided. Volunteering would need to be regular for approximately 3-4 days per month, but we are flexible about the days and times that it is carried out.
A great role if you want to gain experience for your CV or volunteer in a friendly office.