Unit Management Team member (Treasurer)
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Cheltenham-Sea-Cadets/opportunities/Unit-Management-Team-member-Treasurer/63008 to join
SummaryThe Charity is currently looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to become a trustee and to support with the finances of the Unit.
We are looking for someone with experience in finance alongside having the right attitude and a passion for improving the lives of young people. If you think the person specification below sounds like you, then please get in touch:
· You are reliable, honest and trustworthy
· You are a good communicator
· You enjoy working as part of a team
The tasks of a Treasurer include but are not restricted to the following:
· Keeping up to date records of income and expenditure.
· Ensuring regular reports are available to the Trustees.
· Ensuring that annual returns are completed and checked by the
appropriate person, and Charity regulator.
· Attend a regular UMT meeting - usually 1 hour, monthly or
bi-monthly, on a weekday evening