Marketing and Communications Support
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Artlift/opportunities/Marketing-and-Communications-Support/53106 to join
SummaryWithin this role you will be supporting us with are social media platforms, generating content and much more!
About the role:
You will support the Executive Director & Engagement Coordinator with marketing related tasks, including populating a social media plan for 2022-23, as well as basic fundraising support.
It is anticipated this role will require an average of 2 hours per week of your time.
Marketing & communications support:
- Populating Artlift’s 2022-23 social media plan, including researching suitable #s, images, quotes and organisations to tag / link in with, etc, for each campaign
- Researching new contacts and building of mailing lists as and when needed to support campaigns
- Better organising and populating Artlift’s image library
- Reviewing feedback forms, transcripts of group discussions and Artlift evaluation reports to develop a Quotes Bank (spreadsheet)
- Build Artlift’s prospect database through:
-Identifying suitable funders in newsletters
-Doing online searches for prospects on websites with funder databases
- Drafting of bids to small funders when mutually agreed, subject to capacity.
You will predominantly work from home via Zoom or telephone, attending occasional face-to-face meetings or training when mutually agreed (likely to be held in Gloucester).
Artlift also provides residencies and Workplace Wellbeing packages to support the mental health of staff in the corporate and statutory sectors in these challenging times.