Cheltenham Sea Cadets
The Sea Cadets is a National Youth Charity providing young people from 9 to 18 with life skills of teamwork, self-respect, and social responsibility. Activities are based on naval traditions with an ...
Unit Management Team member (Secretary)
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/Cheltenham-Sea-Cadets/opportunities/Unit-Management-Team-member-Secretary/63009 to join
SummaryThe Charity is currently looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to become a trustee and can support with the administration of the Unit
Previous administrative or secretarial experience is required, although having the right attitude and a passion for improving the lives of young people are important too! If you think the person specification below sounds like you, then please get in touch:
· You are reliable, honest and trustworthy
· You are a good communicator
· You enjoy working as part of a team
· You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn new things
· Experience of administration, use of Office applications
The tasks of a Secretary include but are not restricted to the following:
· Email details and agendas for UMT meetings.
· Take minutes at UMT meetings, and email to team members.
· Attend a regular UMT meeting - usually every 6 weeks.
Experience of fundraising and bid writing would be useful.