Our mission is to support all local residents of Cam and Dursley to connect, develop and gain confidence and inspiration by providing a springboard for opportunities to create an economically and ...
Community Wellbeing Receptionist
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/GL11-Community-Hub/opportunities/Community-Wellbeing-Receptionist/69930 to join
SummaryIn partnership with the NHS, we provide short term counselling and health & wellbeing coaching to the local community.
Role purpose: To provide Reception and administration support for the Wellbeing Team as the service grows
Personal qualities and experience:
· Reception experience desirable
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good attention to detail
· Good IT skills
· Comfortable using the phone
· Friendly and professional manner
· Reliable and have good time-management
Tasks and activities:
· Acting as the first point of contact for the counselling or wellbeing coaching services
· Calling clients and booking in counselling sessions
· Managing counselling diaries
· Logging information on databases
· Using Excel to schedule appointments
· Preparing information packs for clients on the waiting list
In return, as a GL11 Community Hub Volunteer, you will have the opportunity to:
· Support other members of the Cam and Dursley community.
· Be part of a friendly team and be supported in your role.
· Meet new people and learn new skills.
· Enhance your CV
· Access training and development as appropriate