Customer Service Volunteer - Quedgeley
Scan me or visit www.govolunteerglos.org/o/British-Red-Cross3/opportunities/Customer-Service-Volunteer---Quedgeley/57703 to join
SummaryIf you enjoy being in an office environment, are compassionate and like meeting people then this could be the role for you. Thanks to volunteers like you we can
Providing great customer service issuing wheelchairs/equipment and receiving returns.
• Using a computer-based stock control system.
• Demonstrating safe use of the equipment.
• Receiving payments / donations.
• Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to hire/loan a wheelchair or other equipment (online, phone and in person).
Physically able to safely lift or move wheelchairs and other mobility equipment.
• Some customer service experience is desirable.
• Enjoy meeting people and good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Good IT skills and able to complete on-line training.
• Able to commit to a regular shift on a weekly basis.